Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bridal Shower



I gave a bridal shower for Janelle's friend, Tasha. Since they are going to Hawaii for their honeymoon, I went with that for a theme. Everyone got a plastic lei and a Hawaiin name, and had to give up their lei to anyone who caught them not using the Hawaiin names. We played some other fun games, like purse Bingo, too.

For food, I made Sweet and Sour Meatballs, Cheese Ball with pineapple, bell peppers and cherries, Veggie tray with cucumber and bell pepper palm trees, Fruit tray, Cream puff swans, pecan sandies and Hawaiin pineapple punch. My friend made brownies and frosted pineapple bars.

I did a tropical centerpiece with Tii leaves, bird of paradise. carnations and ginger (I took a picture, but it turned out really blurry). It was a fun night.

1 comment:

PDOTTreats said...

Amazing, so many wonderful details.