Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Count Me In!

Hey what a fun idea! I enjoy blogging and this will be fun to share stories, pictures and anything else! Kyle and I have been enjoying our Christmas break here at home, we figure it will be one of the last times we get a long 2 week vacation. Next year around this time, we will *hopefully* be moving from Provo; Kyle graduates December 2009. Here are some Carlson family photos of our Merry Christmas!


Our annual holiday breakfast at IHOP!

Christmas Eve at homeMissy and Daniel enthusiastic about reading the Christmas storySteph and I showing off our new clothes/PJs! Daniel and Kyle received matching robes from Mom and Dad Christmas Eve
I caught Daniel opening the gifts early!Steph was so excited to see what Santa put in her stocking-especially her "Blitzen" antlers

Kyle and I leave for Utah on Saturday (Jan. 3rd). We hope to be back with family soon! I have a blog for us and our adventures (or lack thereof) in Utah. CLICK on this address to find it: http://monsoneverafter.blogspot.com/

Love, Becca

No comments: